We pay close attention to how Personal Information about our visitors is used and shared, and we use Personal Information sensibly.
1. User Consent
2. Personal Information We Collect
1. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, email address, postal address, or telephone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing. The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance, and support of our solutions, products, and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
2. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
1. Information you provide us while using our services, such as account information, payment information, identity verification, the information provided when registering to use parts of the Site, and other information;
2. Information you provide us while using certain tools provided in our services;
3. Information automatically collected regarding your use of our services or tools, such as device and connection information, cookies and similar technologies, payment transaction information, third-party widgets, and conversion tags, among other information;
4. Information you provide us while using any of the content on the Site;
5. Information provided or collected for marketing purposes;
6. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. We may combine your Personal Information with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline, including, for example, purchase history or Traffic Data. We may also combine your Personal Information with information we receive about you from other sources, such as our affiliates, publicly available information sources, and third parties. We treat the combined information as Personal Information
3. Where Your Personal Data is Stored and Processed
1. ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transfer of your Personal Information in and to the United States and other countries. The laws of the United States and other countries governing data protection may not be as comprehensive or as protective as the laws in the country where you live.
4. How We Use Personal Information
1. We use Personal Information about you in the following ways:
1. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to set up solutions, purchase website packages, response to requests that you make, process transactions or to aid us in serving you better.
2. If you use the Site on behalf of your employer or another organization, information related to your use of the Site may be used and disclosed by Us to provide products and services to your employer or such organization in accordance with any agreement between ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd and your employer or such organization.
3. To provide you with electronic newsletters or promotional emails regarding changes and upgrades to our solutions and services.
4. To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
5. To provide, improve, and develop the services.
6. To create and maintain a trusted and safe environment for your use of the services and the Site.
7. To provide, personalize, and improve our advertising and marketing.
8. To provide and secure paid services.
9. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you.
10. If you provide Personal Information in order to obtain access to or use the functionality part of the Site, we will use your Personal Information to provide you with such access or functionality.
11. To notify you about changes to our Site, products, and services.
12. To prevent misuse or improper use of the Site, products, and services.
13. For business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, enhancing our website, market research purposes, improving products and services, and identifying Site usage trends.
14. As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
15. For any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
2. We may use and disclose non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in an aggregate form without restriction.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
2. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
1. Who are service providers that perform functions on our behalf? Examples include providing customer service, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, hosting servers, and processing payments. These service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are prohibited from using it for other purposes.
3. To unaffiliated third parties in order to drive traffic to your website and make your website easier to find, including disclosing keywords about your business, your business name, general and specific descriptions about your business, information about your location, and information about your products and services to third-party services and to the general public.
4. If you use the Site on behalf of your employer or another organization, information related to your use of the Site may be used and disclosed by ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd to provide products and services to your employer or such organization in accordance with any agreement between ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd and your employer or such organization.
5. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
6. Passive Information Collection, Use, and Choices
1. As you navigate the Site, certain Traffic Data may be passively collected, meaning it is gathered without your actively providing it. This is done using the following technologies in the following ways:
1. Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, and operating system type and version screen resolution, and Internet browser type and version.
2. Through your device: If you access the Site through a mobile device or other network-connected product, certain information may be collected about that device, including your device type, network service provider, and other identifiers. We may collect unique device identifiers (such as IDFA and AID tags and UUID and UDID identifiers) associated with the device you use to access the Site.
3. Using Monitoring Tools: The Site may utilize pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, Flash Shared Objects, HTML5 Local Storage, HTML5 Mini Databases, and other similar technologies, both on certain aspects of the Site and in HTML-formatted e-mail messages to you. These monitoring tools are used for the purpose of, among other things, compiling statistics about Site usage and response rates, and tracking the activities of users of the Site and e-mail recipients.
4. IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many online service providers, including website operators. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
7. Social Media
8. Links to Third Party Sites
9. Information Related to Minors
1. The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from persons in this age group. We reserve the right to delete any information identified as having been provided by such persons at our discretion.
1. ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd will take reasonable steps to protect the information collected and provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should understand that no transmission over the Internet is ever fully secure. Also, ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that ClickworksAdtech Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
11. Data Retention
12. Your Rights and Choices
1. You can unsubscribe from certain emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link they contain. You can opt-out of the use of certain cookie-related processing by following the instructions in Section 6 above (Passive Information Collection, Use, and Choices).
2. The laws in some countries may give you particular rights with respect to your Personal Information, including the right to access the Personal Information that we maintain, and the right to object to certain processing of Personal Information by AdAppT. If you would like to submit a data access, correction, restriction, or deletion request, or if you would like to object to certain processing, you can do so by contacting us by email at [email protected] and we will process such request with respect to any Personal Information that we are able to link to you individually based on the information that you can provide to us. These rights and options that you have with respect to Personal Information are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law.
Prestige Atlanta, 80 Feet Rd, Kormangala 1A Block
Kormangala 3 Block, Bengaluru,
Karnataka - 560034